terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

Wedding venues

This was the june's theme at N99 and also Carla asked about wedding venues and I have a bunch of them in my hoods so I decided to take some pictures of some of them. All lots were downloaded at MTS2, I just redecorated them. I didn't took pictures of the owned lots because it was more troublesome, but there are more 5 or 6 places where weddings can happen, like the restaurant where Landgraab and Florence married and the venue where Gilbert Jacquet married.

Aridia - alien hood - only place

Aridia is brand new and small so I added just one place till now.

image

image

image

image

Pleasantview- main hood

Pleasantview have 2 places for weddings: the Goth's chapel and this place. The Goth's chapel also have a cemetery and is owned by Mortimer Goth. I added this place to make Mortimer & Bella wedding and Cassie & Don wedding but in the end I was lazy and married them at home.

image

image

image

Vacation Island - Beach destination - in Pleasantview

Little church near the hotels

I think Kato and Tarn should marry here.

image

image

image

Fake beach near the real beach

image

image

image

Small villa with several small business and a small church

Another place that I'm considering to marry Tarn and Kato.

image

image

image

image

Bluewater - in Pleasantview

Small venue
The Picasso married here and also Shakti and Teizo, from the Sun and the Moon challenge.

image

image

image

image

Beach lot

I almost married Landgraab and Florence here but I thought that it wasn't their style, really.

image

image

image

Downtown near the cemeteries - in Pleasantview

Olinda (the orphanage's maintainer) is going to marry here.

image

image

image

image

Downtown - The Vampire's Lair - near the cemeteries - in Pleasantview

I have a lovely couple of vampires who I want to marry here. Also, if Jeremy reach the point to propose Laurent, they will marry here.

image

image

image

That's it for now!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário